Tips prior to Photoshoot
- Photoshoots are designed to be fun and adventurous. Here are some few suggestions to help you have a stress free experience:
- Please arrive on time. This will make things way smoother.
- As far as outfits, try to stay away from any super bright out of this world colors. There is no limitation on outfits as long as there is time left in the shoot.
- If you have any changes or would like to make arrangements , please give a reasonable amount of time to accommodate to those changes if possible.
- The ideal time of day to shoot is anywhere from 8am to 11am and from 4pm to 7pm. During these times the lighting of the shoot will be optimal.